Tuesday, August 09, 2005

another evening...


What is it about an evening such as this, that causes my heart to long for the warmth of her next to me? What is it about an empty home, that forces me to dream of the day when I will come home to her beautiful smiling face? Will the day ever come when I can fall asleep knowing the sleeping beauty lying next to me will still be there in the morning?

I found myself alone again this evening; sitting on my couch, playing my guitar, thinking of her, and wondering if Jesus ever felt alone.

I am glad He was spending this evening with me...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopelessly twitterpated!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. . . he's hopeless:)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you all, but I think he's dreamy!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Yes I am! I mean... ha

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Phillip but I agree with your dad and Amy, only I used the word "sappy". :) Love you both.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Id use the words, "the most romantic gorgeous hunk EVER:)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! ill agree with "Anonymous" philip:)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again,you've some poetry in your soul.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home