Finally...

We did it... it's official... we're getting married on 12 November 2005. It took awhile to work out all the details and get everyone to "agree" to being there, but it's done. This past weekend was a little stressful, but I'm so thankful that we can now tell people an actual date.
I am so blessed to have such an incredible, beautiful, and sweet fiance. I'm so thankful for her and for her willingness to move here to really begin our life together...
April interjects: It was an honor to move here. I will follow this man anywhere. I am committed and I love him. He is now my life and the second most important person in it... next to the Lord.
... See what I mean!?

12 Comments:
Hi Philip (and April) - I am so excited for you both! I'm sorry I'll miss the wedding, but I am sure it will be a wonderful wedding with Bandit standing in for me! JP
Jeremy,
I think Bandit would be a wonderful addition to the Bridal party. Although Philip thinks otherwise. I think Bandit and Mae (my dog) should walk together. We'll miss you! Hope you are doing well.
I object!
Guys, If you have any animals in your wedding at all, Im not coming.
Ok guys, since I'm at work a thousand miles away and struggling to see through tears of joy and pride, I'll ask the really important question of the day: if clouds are made up of water vapor, why do they float around up in the air instead of settling to the ground?
Well, since its the last Saturday of archery season instead of pheasant hunting day- I'll be there! :)
Phil, your hair is long!
Yes Greg, my hair is long...
Dad, what does that question have to do with anything... or maybe that was the point...
Amy, I had to do it. I know how horrible it must be to miss the last day of Archery, but I figured since it was to celebrate with your favorite cousin you could give up one day of Hunting!
Philip,
You're crazy but I love you anyway! :)
I love my family!
I'm tickled for you Philip and April.
I agree with Christopher. I'm not coming if there are animals in the wedding.
Mike, Huh?
Philip,
I would have missed Bear Season or Deer Season for you! Now, your Uncles on the other hand?? Yeah- we'll see. :)
Philip,
I am happy that you know have April there with you. And don't worry I'll take care of little Mae for you. At least for now. Miss you guys and tell April I say hello and love and miss her. Talk to you guys soon. Much love!
Post a Comment
<< Home