here I go...
well... I might as well give it a try. I'm talking about the blog, not the engagement. I became engaged to the most incredible woman on July 22, and I am so very blessed and so thankful for such a loving fiance and best friend. For those of you who have not met her yet, I hope that you will soon because she is awesome!


4 Comments:
Congratuations on your engagement! I am so happy for the two of you. I hope to meet April sometime soon!
well, i didn't win my softball game like you won the heart of a young lass, but you know i love you and its good to see you bloggin'... congrats again philly
congratualations phil! and thanks for joining the blog world:) now we get to see your beautiful fiance.
I love your engagement picture. how sweet.
I hope to meet all of you too. Philip has told a lot of great stories and shared memories about all of you. I hope we meet soon. Thank you for your kind comments!
Post a Comment
<< Home