Friday, September 02, 2005

just for a month or two...


April moved into her new home, for the next month or two, on Wednesday. Although she had a ton of stuff and to fit into such a small room, she accomplished the mission. When I laid down on the bed to take a nap with bags of clothes and things scattered around, I did not think she was going have enough space for everything; but suprisingly when I awoke, the room was box free and all the clothes nicely in the closet. I was quite impressed.

Thursday was April's first day working for me, and after an hour of frustration and a couple talks about expectations on the job, the day went smoothly and we actually got a lot done. I am very proud of April's effort and good attitude, but we decided that her talent's lie elsewhere in the work place. So it was a good day.

Now it's the weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger England said...

lucky... i miss mama skidmore..

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't even comment on the "stuffed bears." All I will say is scary!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Looking forward to meeting you, April!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home