A new home...

Well... April and I signed our lease Friday for our apartment. We cleaned all day Friday and then Saturday we started painting. It's a nice little place, two bedrooms, nice size living room and a decent kitchen. This morning we bought ourselves a bed and a couch, and we can't wait to move in. April is moving in sometime in the next week or two... and I'm bummed because I have to wait another 48 days before I can move in!
Painting was fun today... we completed the Blue room... which will be my room for the computer, and army stuff and what not. We got half of our bedroom done and started on the living room, so we still have quite a bit left to paint, but it's fun making the place our own. The apartment was previously, years and years ago, a Feedmill, which is kind of odd... but hey it's
cheap and a nice size for us.

4 Comments:
On they way home last night after seeing your apartment I was thinking. . . We're getting old. . . You just got an apartment, I bought a house, you're getting married. When did we get that old? :)
thanks for reminding me Amy!
you guys better get a new home in a couple years cuase we're not fittin the whole klepfer clan in that little feed mill:)
HEY GUYS,
YOUR APARTMENT LOOKS PRETTY SWEET. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ONE DAY. WELL LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND. YEAH!
Post a Comment
<< Home