Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This is it...


My last night at my childhood home. I can hardly believe it. Just three days, 13 hours, and 51 minutes until I am a married man! Life is definitely interesting sometimes. A year ago today I was probably dodging bullets and speeding past IED's, and now here I am packed up and heading to Ohio to marry the most incredible women in the world, the girl of my dreams. Who would have thought!?

I can't really describe what I'm feeling at this moment... but, I don't think it matters... I'm getting married in three days and this is what I've been waiting for, praying for, and dreaming of my whole life.

For those of you who will not be there to celebrate with April and I, I'm sorry. I wish you could be. You will be missed. For those of you who I will see at least for a moment this weekend... thank you for making the trip and it will be good to see you!

This is my last blog as a single man. Kind of bittersweet.... well... maybe just sweet!

well... here I go...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!:)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Very exciting! Hard to believe! Yikes! I was thinking about it this morning - Philip is going to be married on Saturday! How crazy is that? You know not that its crazy for you to be married especially to someone as great as April but the whole idea of it. Love you both- see you- probably only briefly- this weekend.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wow, Philip, you almost made me cry, That picture of you as a little boy is so sweet. I love you both, and can't wait to see you!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Philip and April....
I'm sorry I am not able to see you two on what will be one of the most inportin moment's of your life. But I am praying for you guy's and hope that everything go well for you two. God bless you guy's.
Love E.J.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip and April,
I just listened to your wedding, live from overseas (on your computer - thanks!), then I was able to talk to you, and most of our family. April, I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there, and really missed experiencing your wedding, but I am so thankful that I was able to listen to it. God is wonderful and I know He will bless your marriage. I was close to tears several times. I love you guys. Your brother, Jeremy

5:39 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Phil,
You have been in my thoughts this weekend...and we wish we could actually be there to share this day with you, but we are so excited for you to experience the amazing beauty of marriage. We can't wait to meet April, hopefully soon.
Happy Wedding Day!!!
Love,
ang and ryan

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip & April,
Congratulations to you both! Your wedding was beautiful in every way, even with bare feet!! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon, I hope you have a wonderful life together, I hope you're both always as full of happiness as you were on November 12, 2005!!
Love & hugs,
Aunt Carol

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! :-)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I am giving up hope that you will someday post wedding pictures.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Philip, April, and Malachi said...

wedding pictures are coming soon... hey we're newlyweds, there's better things to do than sit at the computer. ha ha...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home