To Appease the Mob...
Here are the long awaited pictures from our wedding. It was so much fun, I wish we could do it again! Married life has been incredible. It is so wonderful to wake up with my soulmate, best friend, and loving husband! God has been so good to us. We have a warm and cozy apartment, good jobs, and amazing families. We both are so blessed! We are excited to see what the future holds for us. May the Lord ALWAYS continue to be the center of our lives. He is the reason we are together. He deserves all glory, honor, and praise. May our lives be a testimony of His faithfulness.

Me and the Bridesmaids: Aimee, Elizabeth, Kristy, Amy (Maid of Honor), Danielle (Matron of Honor), Crystal, and Chere. Aren't they beautiful?
Philip and the Men: Adam, Dave, Matt, Levi (the ring barer), my Dad, Philip's Dad, Matthew (the best man), Christopher, Joseph, and Greg. Aren't they handsome?


12 Comments:
Ampril.. It was really beautiful.. I think you and phillip are amazing..You two really show how much you love Chirst and its awesome.. I love you both and I am soo proud of you:)
Hey, You're wedding was so much fun to be at. I love both of you very much, and can't wait to see you on saturday!! love Ya!
nice
I love you guys, and I am so excited to see you soon :)
hey sis and brother. can't wait to see you guys. i have gifts for you,nothing huge,but i think you will like them. anyway excited to see you guys when you come home to visit. love you both.
beautiful! see you guys SOON!!! kristy
They look great! Have a Merry Christmas!
Phil!!!! I heard a rumor you were married back in November and I didn't really believe it! I don't have DSL in my site, so looking at blogs is sometimes a luxury. But oh my gosh, congrats waaaaay late. I just stared at the pictures and thought: "It's really true, Phil's a married man!" And your wife is gorgeous! God Bless, I'm so happy for you! Wish I could have been there.. seems wrong to miss one of the weddings in our group.. but life calls. Love you man.
the pictures are awesome. i have some for you too...they will be in the mail shortly!
i love y'all!
i miss y'all too!
-Lindsay
look will you guys please update your blog. i mean come on how long have these pics been displayed. jk well love you guys
Actually. . . I agree with Amy- I was thinking the same thing. :) love you both.
Philip and April - I love the pics. You two are real special to me and Boyce. We can see Jesus in you and He's looking GOOD! Love y'all and miss ya bunches!!!!! DEB
Post a Comment
<< Home