Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's Me Again!


I know I just posted Monday, but I am trying to be better at keeping folks updated. I promise the next post will be from Philip. I haven't really given him much of a chance. This weekend is expected to be a fun one. My sister Amy and Vickie are coming up to visit us. I am so excited! They will get to see our home, and we are all going skiing! The group will include: Philip, myself, Amy, Vickie, and Christopher. Amy, Christopher, and myself have never skied before. It should be interesting. We will post pictures and the info on what went down. I am pumped! It should be lots of fun!! Hope all is well in the rest of the world!

I stole this quote from Buck Hoskin's e-mail. I thought it was pretty awesome! From "Descending Into Greatness": "Simply stated, the message of Philippians is this: If you want to be truly great then the direction you must go is down. You must descend into greatness. At the heart of this paradox is still another paradox: Greatness is not a measure of self-will, but rather self-abandonment. The more you lose the more you gain."

Good stuff! I love Philippians 3! Until we post again... -April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home