Monday, February 06, 2006

White Knuckled...

This weekend was so much fun! Myself and Brandy Coburn traveled to Ohio to Cara's Bridal Shower. It was a beautiful shower and a great time of fellowship with everyone. I am so glad that we got a chance to come down and share in this exciting day!

The real fun began on our way home (insert sarcasm). The drive was pretty good until we hit the Cleveland area. Traffic suddenly slowed down and it was snowing like crazy. The roads were covered with snow. Brandy and I counted about 15 cars off the side of the road. I held the steering wheel so tight that my wrists started to hurt. We just prayed that we would make it home alright. It took us about 4 and a half hours to get home, when normally it would have taken 3 and a half. An extra hour wasn't too bad, just very stressful. We got off our exit to go home and I almost got stuck in the middle of the intersection! Brandy and I started laughing and saying, "Wouldn't that just be perfect?! We travel all this way and then get stuck at the exit ramp!" We finally arrived at the church to join in the Super Bowl festivities. It was so good to be home and see Philip. It was a great time, but next time I'm going to listen to the weather report and believe them when they say a winter storm is coming! I love you all and will see most of you again this weekend. Praying for NO SNOW!!! -April

12 Comments:

Blogger Amy Frederick said...

hey i'm glad that you made it home safe. i love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. give me a call about the concert. and no haven't talked to stephen yet. love you chat with you soon.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April and Philip, how do you do tose great pictures? I loved reading your blog thoughts. I love you, Mommy xxxxxxooooooo

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Philip and April

11:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hi Philip and April,
just saying hi! love you both
~Mandy

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi philip and april? booorrriiing:)
just kiddng...

hi:):):)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bye:)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question,why do some people say that there "anonymous" and put there name after there comment instead of saying that whoever they are said it? where as some people who have blogs and it shows their name in pretty blue still put there names at the end...
just wundrin:)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Kristen... I heard you fell and landed on your head! Now, I know landing on your head when you were a baby made you the way you are today, but doing it again is only going to make things worse.

I'm just kidding... I hope that you are feeling better. watch out for that ice!

philip

p.s. and Christopher... does it really matter!? -philip

I don't think it does! -philip

whohahahaha!!! -philip

ha -philip

:-P -philip

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea. it matters:)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Buck said...

I Have read "White Knuckeld..." at least 4 billion, 7 hundred and 56 million times. I believe it is time that you post something new. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely enjoyed reading "White Knuckled...." that many times, but I think that it is time for me to read somehting new. Thanks for listening.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

i think PHILIP needs to update :)

love you guys!

2:44 AM  
Blogger wamythatsme said...

I second what Buck and cara said! Hi guys! I need to make a trip to Erie county for a visit- but I have no idea when I can get that accomplished. Just saying hi and letting you know I'm going to come visit sometime in the next 3 months! :)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home