Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Five Days and Counting...

I just wanted everyone to know that Philip is due home in just FIVE DAYS!!! I am so excited to have him home! It has been a very hard time being apart, but the Lord has proven Himself faithful. He has protected my husband from a scorpian sting, and protected him from food poisoning. The Lord has also shown me that I am never alone and can cling to Him when things are tough. I am thankful for the time apart, so that we both could grow so much spiritually, but it is a very hard thing to be away from your soulmate. It is true that distance makes you thankful for what you have. It also makes you realize just what a blessing having a husband, lover, and best friend all rolled into one is!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Frederick said...

hey there sister. i am glad that he is coming home soon too. i know just how much you have missed your hubby. well i love you and am excited for you to see him this weekend. love you and miss you.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww!!! im exicted for u! lol!
love, me!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Not too long now! Yippee!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home