Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Silly Pictures...

Philip and I got a new Macintosh Computer and are having fun with it! Here are some of the hilarious pictures we took. -April







I love Philip's crazy face!



Hi big eye! Hi big eyebrows!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

you two are cazy, and fun! love you!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This scares me a little bit. :)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Macintosh?! Arggghhh! The next thing I know you'll be a card-carrying teacher's union minion! Oh woe is me... I've failed as a parent...

Your loving facetious Dad.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the chuckle i needed it!
i love you guys.
~ej

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are goofy! i love you - mommy

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

we love our mac too...and photobooth is quite addictive :)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home