well in that case...
Since I still have some faithful readers... I will have to write more often. Things are going well here in Pittsburgh, although it has been very difficult getting used to the changes in Malachi since his surgery. Even though it's only been 5 days since his operation, he seems so different. I think that he is still adjusting to the changes in his body, and maybe he'll get back to his happy, babbling, cute self soon, but we miss the old him even though we know the new him is going to be better than the old him, eventually. I am really looking forward to getting back to some semblance of a normal life and have Malachi feeling better. It will be good to be home. It will be good to see Malachi well! I love him so much! The last 4 months have been the most difficult 4 months I have ever been through... yes even Iraq... totally different experiences I know, but still.

2 Comments:
looking forward to seeing the changes in him as he realizes he feels better and can smile and laugh now! MJG
glad to hear he is on the road to revocery....i admire your faith and patience in the process, though it has been long and hard i can imagine. Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment
<< Home